Escape from Silicon Valley
A conversation among Ukrainians and Americans from Austin, Lviv, and Kyiv about what we are fleeing–and what we want to build.
Part of the 3rd Annual Integral Human Development in the Digital Age Conference: Poverties, Migrations, Pandemics, and a New Social Ethics (hosted by Ukrainian Catholic University, Georgetown, Notre Dame, and The Angelicum in Rome).
If we are social beings, does that mean we are also dependent creatures? If so, what are the implications of this dependency on how we structure our societies?
- Sean Cliford: CEO, Canopy, Austin and Tel Aviv (moderator)
- Joe Lindsley, founder, Lviv Lab for the Activation of Democracy
- Judge Glock: Senior Policy Advisor, The Cicero Institute (“entrepreneurial solutions to public problems”); Austin, Texas
- Nataly Veremeeva: CEO, Tech Ukraine; head of supervisory board and former CEO, Kyiv IT Cluster
- Kostyantyn Chyzyk: former director, President’s Investment Council, Ukraine; former deputy minister, ecology and energy, Ukraine
- Maria Sophia Aguirre, professor of economics and founder of Integral Economic Development Program, Catholic University of America, Washington, DC
Register here: https://ihd.ucu.edu.ua/ihdda2021#rec265904627
(in order to join the Zoom and have the chance to interact) or watch live on YouTube: https://lnkd.in/dVMppqA.