ELEKS Joins the BAD Conference to Unpack the Secrets of Psychology and UX Design
The world’s biggest online behavioural and design event — the BAD Conference — is set to take place on the 14th and 15th of April, 2021, bringing together thousands of UX professionals from across the globe for a virtual symposium.
Day one of the conference, Wednesday, April 14th, 7:00 PM — 8:00 PM GMT — will feature talks around accessibility testing from
- ELEKS’ Senior Experience Designer, Yevhenii Shykiriavyi,
- the Design Manager for ELEKS Germany, Slava Shestopalov,
- Abid Virani, COO, and Samuel Proulx, Community Lead from Fable.
- The panel will be hosted by Katya Korovkina, Design Manager from ELEKS UK
Day two, April 15th, 7:00 PM — 8:00 PM GMT — will see:
- Mariia Hrabovska, an ELEKS Product Designer and the company’s Global Head of Product Design,
- Oleg Slyusarchuk together with David Dylan Thomas, Author of Design for Cognitive Bias,
- Dr. Jessica Cameron, Researched Lead at Lloyd Banking Group and Dr. Sara Hefny, UX Researcher from Microsoft will lead discussions around stakeholder bias.
- The talk will be hosted by Uliana Bashchuk, an ELEKS Design Manager.