We are happy to announce a newbie on the global tech landscape – AlbaniaTech that recently launched the portal AlbaniaTech.org, a platform which aims to unite and activate key Tech ecosystem players in a country guided by local stakeholders which have an excellent reputation in Albania.
We are proud of the massive contribution of developing AlbaniaTech.org by Inna Stelmakh, former Portal Lead of TechUkraine and our high-skilled Creative Advisor! As well as our strategic adviser Ruben Nieuwenhuis, former director of StartupAmsterdam, CupolaXS Team. The portal was developed reflecting recommendations of StartupAmsterdam and TechUkraine’s best practices, and with the support of EU Innovation, a project implemented by the German development agency GIZ , Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit.
Inna Stelmakh: “We created AlbaniaTech as a powerful tool to promote the Albania innovation ecosystem to the world”
Ruben Nieuwenhuis: “Albania can be proud of its great innovation potential, which is presented now at AlbaniaTech’s Portal. With AlbaniaTech it proves that all stakeholders can unite to collaborate in growing towards Albania being a leading global tech hub”.
- An Albanian Tech ecosystem overview;
- Information about cities as Tech Hubs;
- Discover Albania – information on how to work, live, do business and invest in Albania;
- Showcases – success stories of Albanian companies and organizations, founders, diaspora, and cooperation with Balkans;
- Latest news and events happening within the Albanian Innovation Ecosystem;
- Access to Job portal in the partnership of Duapune.al (the navigation of the published offers from over 5 000 companies in Albania, Kosovo, Macedonia, and other countries).