Find out which startups have already won travel grants from USF and CRDF Global to participate Web Summit:
- SPOKK – a mobile application that aims to simplify the ways the millennials engage with insurance companies
- Wantent – Engagement Efficiency Software, a unique engagement efficiency solution to track audience reactions and emotional states, estimate their attitude and engagement level into the content, and provide recommendations to improve it.
- GIOS – global innovative online school.
- Carbominer – startup developing new carbon dioxide direct air capture technology.
- Skyworker – “Tinder-like“ marketplace for ІТ recruitment.
- Clasee – a knowledge-sharing platform for personalized life-long learning.
- DJOOKY – an artist-focussed digital ecosystem that brings together the marketplace DjookyX and Djooky Music Awards.
- AutoBI – an innovative system designed for Automotive and related areas that will help to configure the processes for optimal fleet managing.
- Finmap – a cash flow management for modern business.
Get Format4Life – the first real personalized (P4) medicine card which bridges the most advanced biomedical technologies and existing medical data to simplify medical decision making process.
- FlyAgData – collects agronomic and machine data from the equipment transforming it into valuable insights.
Algazeal – cost-effective organic solution for greenhouses.