IT company Grid Dynamics announced the opening of the new office in Dnipro. It will be the company’s fourth development center in Ukraine. Other offices are located in Kharkiv, Kyiv and Lviv, where the company cooperates with more than 1,200 specialists.
- The main reason for such a decision was the purchase of the IT company Daxx at the end of 2020, which has been represented in Dnipro for a long time.
- In addition, Dnipro has a decent number of universities that train technical specialists, with whom Grid Dynamics is planning to cooperate systematically.
“We firmly believe that Dnipro has great potential in the local IT market, so we have ambitious plans for the company’s development in the region,” says Serhiy Taraday, Vice President of European Operations at Grid Dynamics.
- Today, Grid Dynamics employs 72 specialists in Dnipro. They plan to hire about 100 local experts by the end of 2021. The R&D office will be expanded according to the headcount increase.
- The company has core expertise in Big Data, Data Science, AI, e-commerce scalable omnichannel services, DevOps, and cloud enablement. Accordingly, they will be looking for engineers with the qualifications listed above.
- Grid Dynamics has been cooperating with strong Middle and engineers of higher levels, as well as students of technical universities to be enrolled in the internship programs, as the company is ready to invest in their professional development.
- The company has an in-house training center GridU, which allows its specialists to choose training courses to deepen their expertise. It is expected that soon, Grid Dynamics will add Dnipro to the list of locations where experienced specialists will be enrolled in the retraining programs. Savvy engineers can already join such programs to be held in other company’s locations. Grid Dynamics offers engineers from Dnipro cooperation with Fortune 500 clients, training and retraining opportunities according to the developed programs. Currently, developers can work in a hybrid model, but those who are interested in relocation have an opportunity to move to the United States or European offices of the company.
Grid Dynamics (Nasdaq: GDYN) is a digital-native technology services provider that accelerates growth and bolsters competitive advantage for Fortune 1000 companies. Grid Dynamics provides digital transformation consulting and implementation services in omnichannel customer experience, big data analytics, search, artificial intelligence, cloud migration, and application modernization. Grid Dynamics achieves high speed-to-market, quality, and efficiency by using technology accelerators, an agile delivery culture, and its pool of global engineering talent. Founded in 2006, Grid Dynamics is headquartered in Silicon Valley with offices across the US and Western, Central, and Eastern Europe.