Ukrainian Bridge presented the Ukrainian delegation to Collision Conf 2022, which will be held in June in Toronto, Canada! For the first time, Ukraine will be represented with a single booth and a separate delegation.
- Collision is the fastest growing conference for science and technology entrepreneurs in America. It was created by the organizers of Web Summit and Rise.
- The conference is known for its lineup of top-notch speakers, popularity among media. With more than 1,200 journalists at the conference, hundreds of leading media outlets mention Collision. More than 600 top-tier speakers have joined the 2021 conference. “The world’s best speakers” – Inc. Magazine
- Ukrainian Startup Fund support the initiative. Organizers invite partners to join.
- Ukrainian Bridge is a non-governmental organization that represents Ukrainian IT sphear in Silicon Valley. The NGO is working to connect high potential Ukrainian startups and talented entrepreneurs with Silicon Valley opportunities. At the same time, Ukrainian Bridge is introducing opportunities that Ukraine has for the Silicon Valley community.
Ukrainian Bridge’s team:
- Ievgeniia Bespalova, Coordinator, Co-founder and CEO of We_Challenge, coordinator of developers` championships Dev_Challenge, in which have participated since launching more than 17,000 specialists. Organizer and coordinator of Ukrainian accelerator programs and social projects.
- Yaroslav Azhnyuk, Initiator, Co-founder and co-owner of Petcube. Yaroslav is on the list of the most successful young Ukrainians according to Forbes’ 30 to 30 version.
Everything is TECHable with Ukraine!