Osnovy Publishing with the Ukrainian AEQUO Law Firm, created a book about Ukrainian innovations in leading industries that move national economy forward.
- Thinking Big: Innovation in Ukraine is about the people who are changing our world right now—making it safer, more comfortable, and more exciting.
- The book is a collection of thirty two stories about innovative projects created in Ukraine as well as people, making them possible.
- The book covers eight most important sectors forming our everyday life.
- Leading experts in IT, agriculture, telecommunications and other branches share their sincere perspective on the future of these sectors.
- The author is Yurii Marchenko, a Ukrainian journalist. Editor-in-Chief of the online magazine Platfor.ma, host of the program and podcast “Wild Travels” on Radio NV.
«This book is about the future of Ukraine – and the future of the world. It’s about people changing our world right now, making it safer, more comfortable and more interesting. We tell the story of dozens of incredible ideas and projects that are being implemented today»