How Ukrainian tech industry maintains and runs the IT services during wartime – Forbes Ukraine interview with Konstantin Vasyuk, Executive Director of the IT Ukraine Association.
- 2% tech specialist joined armed forces
- ITC is the powerful export oriented sector – over $6 billon USD
- 92% of Ukrainian companies had Business Continuity Plans before war
- overcoming challenges, providing services and ability to continue run business
Read more: https://lnkd.in/dmmJCMKZ
Come Back Alive is one of the largest charitable foundations that supports Ukrainian soldiers, founded by the IT specialist Vitaliy Deynega. The organization collected more than 210 million UAH (more than $7M) in 2014. According to Na chasi, the Patreon page Come Back Alive is in the top ten projects by the number of financial donations.
There are several other organizations to support:
- Army SOS, which develops drones;
- Everybody Can, an organization that supports internally displaced people;
- Help on the Ministry of Defense website.