Interview with CEOs of Lviv ІТ Cluster and Ternopil It Cluster by AIN.UA – highlights:
- from 70 000 to 100 000 ІТ specialists are based in Western Ukraine now
- Lviv IT Cluster opened 8 centers for refugees
- companies are implementing contingency plans and providing operation – fast recovering
- key requests: relocation, houses, offices
- financial, humanitarian support for Army, releaf funds, Tax Pay Forward
- relaunching education process
- mobilizing cyber army
Read more in UA via AIN
- Come Back Alive is one of the largest charitable foundations that supports Ukrainian soldiers, founded by the IT specialist Vitaliy Deynega. The organization collected more than 210 million UAH (more than $7M) in 2014. According to Na chasi, the Patreon page Come Back Alive is in the top ten projects by the number of financial donations.
- Army SOS, which develops drones;
- Everybody Can, an organization that supports internally displaced people;
- Help on the Ministry of Defense website.