Ukrainian IT keeps operating and supporting Ukraine in wartime.
- financial support;
- arranged shelters in their own offices;
- fighting on the cyber front;
- raising funds for military and humanitarian aid;
- actively urging their foreign partners to go to meetings in the capitals;
- publishing instructions on how to support Ukraine;
- supports employees and colleagues who join the Armed Forces or the Defense Forces
Read the story via Ukrainer about unity wave of Ukrainian tech community during war
You can donate to TechUkraine here.
- Come Back Alive is one of the largest charitable foundations that supports Ukrainian soldiers, founded by the IT specialist Vitaliy Deynega. The organization collected more than 210 million UAH (more than $7M) in 2014. According to Na chasi, the Patreon page Come Back Alive is in the top ten projects by the number of financial donations.
- Army SOS, which develops drones;
- Everybody Can, an organization that supports internally displaced people;
- Help on the Ministry of Defense website.