Lift99 Kyiv Hub launched the Coaches for Ukraine project to help Ukrainian entrepreneurs navigate business in times of war.
It is a free expert-led coaching group for Ukraine’s start up community and entrepreneurs, developed and led by Ariane de Bonvoisin, professional coach, writer, contributor to TechCrunch and TEDx.
The program has started on 20th April, 2022 and includes online weekly session. Each session will be led by a different coach. The Coaching Group includes:
- Ariane de Bonvoisin (coached Twitter, Spotify, Google)
- Rosario Londono (coached Netflix, Citigroup, BMW)
- Marie Outtier (Director of Product Management Twitter, angel investor in 20+ startups)
- Felix Lin (coached Y Combinator, Tony Robbins, eBay)
- Cherie Healey (Youtube, Paramount, Apple).
They will guide the group in building up resilience and help re-create a compelling future – read more: https://www.coachesforukraine.com/#about
When: Weekly, Every Wednesday, 7pm (Kyiv time), 60-75 min, via Zoom.
You can donate to TechUkraine here.
- Come Back Alive is one of the largest charitable foundations that supports Ukrainian soldiers, founded by the IT specialist Vitaliy Deynega. The organization collected more than 210 million UAH (more than $7M) in 2014. According to Na chasi, the Patreon page Come Back Alive is in the top ten projects by the number of financial donations.
- Army SOS, which develops drones;
- Everybody Can, an organization that supports internally displaced people;
- Help on the Ministry of Defense website.