EUSPA – EU Agency for the Space Programme is mobilizing the EU Space innovation community that can provide technological solutions to enhance humanitarian support for the Ukrainian people.
- This platform aims to match the innovators with NGOs and other helpers.
- The EU Agency for the Space Programme, EUSPA, being a user-oriented agency created this page to gather applications and solutions that leverage freely accessible data by Galileo and Copernicus to support NGOs and other helpers who are providing humanitarian support to the Ukrainian people.
- Additionally, the page will present NGOs and other helpers interested in matchmaking with such innovators and startups.
- The applications/solutions cover a wide range of uses, from supporting NGOs delivering medical goods via drones to practical solutions to support the integration in EU countries of people fleeing the war.
- 17 May 2022 Matchmaking Webinar between NGOs/helpers and innovators/app developers working on EU-Space based projects
- 29th June – 1st July 2022 Hackaton to develop new solutions
You can donate to TechUkraine here.
- Come Back Alive is one of the largest charitable foundations that supports Ukrainian soldiers, founded by the IT specialist Vitaliy Deynega. The organization collected more than 210 million UAH (more than $7M) in 2014. According to Na chasi, the Patreon page Come Back Alive is in the top ten projects by the number of financial donations.
- Army SOS, which develops drones;
- Everybody Can, an organization that supports internally displaced people;
- Help on the Ministry of Defense website.