The interactive game helps to raise donations for Ukraine
- At the end of March 2022, developers from the Palianytsia Charity Initiative released the game “Musk vs Putin”. The creative decision came after Elon Musk’s Twitter post challenging Putin to a duel.
- Since the beginning of russia’s full-scale war against Ukraine, the fund has raised $ 1.3 million. The Binance blockchain company also made a generous donation in the cryptocurrency in the amount of $ 500K, which was a significant contribution to the purchase of products and medicines to help the affected Ukrainians.
- The first 4,500 of the 2,000 dry rations and 820 of the 4,480 first-aid kits are already on their way to frontline cities.
- The game’s main goal is to attract additional donations to the fund that deals with humanitarian needs: it buys first-aid kits and medicines, dry rations, and organizes aid logistics. Thus, after the game is over, there is an offer to donate to the Palianytsia fund.
Mykhailo Morgulets, marketing manager and volunteer at the Palianytsia Charity Fund: “As for today, about 60,000 people have played in “Musk vs Putin” game. A Tesla journalist with 50K subscribers on Twitter, and even Musk among them, tweeted about us. After this tweet, Americans came into the game.”
Play and help: https://musk-putin.com
You can donate to TechUkraine here.
- Come Back Alive is one of the largest charitable foundations that supports Ukrainian soldiers, founded by the IT specialist Vitaliy Deynega. The organization collected more than 210 million UAH (more than $7M) in 2014. According to Na chasi, the Patreon page Come Back Alive is in the top ten projects by the number of financial donations.
- Army SOS, which develops drones;
- Everybody Can, an organization that supports internally displaced people;
- Help on the Ministry of Defense website.