Amid the extraordinary challenges, Ukraine’s tech sector maintains its continuity, shows people’s resilience, and even offers opportunities to grow.
What is going on in the Ukrainian tech ecosystem? Discover via TechUkraine’s digest of 1.04-1.05.2022:
- Analytics: Ukrainian tech ecosystem during war (the volume of deals in the VC and PE markets in 2021 exceeded $832 million, which is more than 45% year-over-year growth)
- Ministry of Digital Transformation: wartime projects & initiatives
- Wartime scaling up: new offices in Ukraine and globally (yes, companies are moving fast)
- Venture capital and investments in wartime (yes, new investments and VCs)
- Tech Ecosystem news during aggression (achievements, projects, support)
- Featured Articles via global media
You can donate to TechUkraine here.
Come Back Alive is one of the largest charitable foundations that supports Ukrainian soldiers, founded by the IT specialist Vitaliy Deynega. The organization collected more than 210 million UAH (more than $7M) in 2014. According to Na chasi, the Patreon page Come Back Alive is in the top ten projects by the number of financial donations.