To coordinate financial aid from all over the world, President of Ukraine Volodymyr Zelenskyy has launched a unified tool to collect charitable contributions in support of Ukraine — United24.
- United24 is a global initiative that anyone can join: governments, international foundations, industrial giants, fashion brands, movie and music stars, public and political figures.
- All funds raised will go to the The National Bank of Ukraine official accounts, linked to key ministries that ensure transparent distribution and reporting.
- The funds will be spent on:
– Defense and demining
– Humanitarian and medical aid
– Reconstruction of Ukraine
Link to the platform: https://u24.gov.ua
You can donate to TechUkraine here.
Come Back Alive is one of the largest charitable foundations that supports Ukrainian soldiers, founded by the IT specialist Vitaliy Deynega. The organization collected more than 210 million UAH (more than $7M) in 2014. According to Na chasi, the Patreon page Come Back Alive is in the top ten projects by the number of financial donations.