Since the beginging of the war several NFT-intiatives were launched to help Ukraine in wartime:
- MetaHistory Museum of War by the Monistry of Digital Transformation
- Postcards by Isobar
- Mom, i see war – The project of Ukrainian children support by Perfect PR
- Russia for Sale
- NFT-popcorn by Planet of Movie
- Birds of Hope based on Binance NFT
- WHAT I SEE. Poster diary based on OpenSea by WAza Nizi Maza
- Reverberate Ukraine by Alexey Kondakov, sell via Bonhams auction house
Discove more via Telegraf.design
You can donate to TechUkraine here.
Come Back Alive is one of the largest charitable foundations that supports Ukrainian soldiers, founded by the IT specialist Vitaliy Deynega. The organization collected more than 210 million UAH (more than $7M) in 2014. According to Na chasi, the Patreon page Come Back Alive is in the top ten projects by the number of financial donations.