The G7 will help Ukraine with cyber defense against Russian attacks.
- It is still unknown what technology will be transferred to Ukraine. However, Ukraine Minister Mykhailo Fedorov will provide its allies with their exact needs.
- Germany is currently leading the G7 group, so Federal Minister Volker Wissing is holding an event in the Rhineland.
- Volker Wissing presented a G7 statement entitled “Cyber resilience of digital infrastructures in the face of Russia’s war against Ukraine.” In the report, seven states condemned Moscow’s war of aggression in the most brutal way.
You can donate to TechUkraine here.
Come Back Alive is one of the largest charitable foundations that supports Ukrainian soldiers, founded by the IT specialist Vitaliy Deynega. The organization collected more than 210 million UAH (more than $7M) in 2014. According to Na chasi, the Patreon page Come Back Alive is in the top ten projects by the number of financial donations.
There are several other organizations to support:
- MacPaw Development Fund
- Army SOS, which develops drones;
- Everybody Can, an organization that supports internally displaced people;
- Help on the Ministry of Defense website.