On 9th of June, Ukraine-Luxembourg Business Club (ULBC) in partnership with Luxinnovation GIE, Luxembourg for Finance, FREE Ukraine Foundation, Ukrainian Venture Capital and Private Equity Association (UVCA) will hold the charity event to support Ukrainian business and uncover the emerging High-Tech Hub of Europe.
- ULBC’s mission is to support the relationship between Ukrainian and Luxembourgish business communities in both countries; facilitate cooperation with existing and new investors; increasing the ease of doing business by improving communication between the authorities, business, and international organizations.
- Also, Ukraine-Luxembourg Business Club set up a fund and takes the responsibilities: https://lnkd.in/eEkgGHQn
- To invest in different projects supporting Ukrainian citizens for their integration in Luxembourg and in Europe.
- To invest in projects that support companies of Ukraine and economical ecosystem.
Don’t miss to join – registration via the link: https://lnkd.in/esPyNsUa
Everything is TECHable with Ukraine!
You can donate to TechUkraine here.
Come Back Alive is one of the largest charitable foundations that supports Ukrainian soldiers, founded by the IT specialist Vitaliy Deynega. The organization collected more than 210 million UAH (more than $7M) in 2014. According to Na chasi, the Patreon page Come Back Alive is in the top ten projects by the number of financial donations.
There are several other organizations to support:
- MacPaw Development Fund
- Army SOS, which develops drones;
- Everybody Can, an organization that supports internally displaced people;
- Help on the Ministry of Defense website.