Amazingly strong and adamantine Ukrainian startup founders keep on track even in the most challenging wartime!
Dasha Kichuk, cofounder of effa, Ukrainian Startup that saves the Planet from plastic pollution with eco-friendly disposables (paper toothbrushes and razors):
- Now most of the Effa team stays in western Ukraine, and our Marketing Communications manager moved to Berlin, where she continues meeting new clients and representing Effa.
- We continue business development, sales, marketing and even manufacturing goods. Effa is currently ready to work with new clients and continue cooperating with existing companies worldwide.
- Apart from brushes and razors, Effa develops new products such as q tips, soap, and others. Now, these products are under construction and will be announced soon.
- We are doing our best to keep the business growing, even in hard times.
Read the interview via BestStartup.eu
- Come Back Alive is one of the largest charitable foundations that supports Ukrainian soldiers, founded by the IT specialist Vitaliy Deynega. The organization collected more than 210 million UAH (more than $7M) in 2014. According to Na chasi, the Patreon page Come Back Alive is in the top ten projects by the number of financial donations.
- MacPaw Development Fund
- Army SOS, which develops drones;
- Everybody Can, an organization that supports internally displaced people;
- Help on the Ministry of Defense website.