TechUkraine, in partnership with the Ukrainian Startup Fund, the Ministry of Digital Transformation of Ukraine, Emerging Europe, Tech Emerging Europe Advocates, Global Tech Ambassadors, and TA Ventures, is launching “Three months at war: The voice of Ukrainian Start-ups”, an online survey of the start-up ecosystem.
- The research project aims to understand the impact of Russia’s invasion on Ukrainian start-ups after three months of heroic resistance, analyse the dynamics in the sector, and find the most effective ways of support.
- After the poll, we’ll gather, analyse data, and introduce the final results.
- Take 10 minutes to join the survey consisting of 10 questions — follow the link
Thanks for your answers — Everything is TECHable with Ukraine!
You can donate to TechUkraine here.
- Come Back Alive is one of the largest charitable foundations that supports Ukrainian soldiers, founded by the IT specialist Vitaliy Deynega. The organization collected more than 210 million UAH (more than $7M) in 2014. According to Na chasi, the Patreon page Come Back Alive is in the top ten projects by the number of financial donations.
- MacPaw Development Fund
- Army SOS, which develops drones;
- Everybody Can, an organization that supports internally displaced people;
- Help on the Ministry of Defense website.