On 24th of May, in Wrocław, within Wolves Summit took place a Ukrainian Track in the format of the panel discussion “Startup Spirit – Ukrainian startup ecosystem during the war.”
Ukrainian startup ecosystem representatives talked about growing ecosystem despite the war, as well as the recent investments and future opportunities for Ukrainian teams. Panel-speakers:
- Dmitry Vartanian, Managing General Partner at SID Venture Partners
- Andrey Golubinskiy, CEO at Apostera
- Oksana Zabolotna, Partner at Qubit Labs, Symptomatical
- Moderator: Elena Malitskaya, founder of ISE – Innovation Startup Entrepreneurship
Everything in TECHable with Ukraine!
You can donate to TechUkraine here.
- Come Back Alive is one of the largest charitable foundations that supports Ukrainian soldiers, founded by the IT specialist Vitaliy Deynega. The organization collected more than 210 million UAH (more than $7M) in 2014. According to Na chasi, the Patreon page Come Back Alive is in the top ten projects by the number of financial donations.
- MacPaw Development Fund
- Army SOS, which develops drones;
- Everybody Can, an organization that supports internally displaced people;
- Help on the Ministry of Defense website.