Ukrainian IT export presents a stable and expanding sector of the national economy, even in the new military realities.
- For the first 5 months of 2022 IT industry provided $ 3 billion 179 million.
- During the months of war – from March to May – the volume of exports of computer services increased by 6% compared to the same period of the last year and amounted to $ 1,7 bln.
- As of June 1, 2022, IT business payed UAH 29 billion 558 million of tax and fees to the State budget.
- According to the latest IT Ukraine survey, 56% of participating companies expect growth of 5-30% in 2022. 41% of companies expect to keep existing volumes at 50-100%.
Read more via IT Ukraine Association
You can donate to TechUkraine here.
- Come Back Alive is one of the largest charitable foundations that supports Ukrainian soldiers, founded by the IT specialist Vitaliy Deynega. The organization collected more than 210 million UAH (more than $7M) in 2014. According to Na chasi, the Patreon page Come Back Alive is in the top ten projects by the number of financial donations.
- Army SOS, which develops drones;
- Everybody Can, an organization that supports internally displaced people;
- Help on the Ministry of Defense website.