The Ukrainian government announce new UAH 3.5M support program to IT startups.
- Within the framework of the eRobota project, the state will provide grant assistance of up to UAH 3.5M ($110,000) for IT startups.
- It will also pay for a scholarship in the amount of up to UAH 30,000 ($1000) for IT education, announced Prime Minister Denys Shmyhal.
- The state will provide from UAH 750,000 to UAH 3.5M for startups, and the Ukrainian Startup Fund will administer this program.
- The main funding criteria are the creation of at least five jobs and an emphasis on developing new technologies and solutions.
- In addition, the government has launched the Start in IT program, under which one can get a scholarship of up to UAH 30,000 for training and skill development of a junior developer, data analyst, or graphic designer.
- In total, the state will provide an opportunity for 60,000 Ukrainians to begin a career in IT.
- The program’s total budget is UAH 1.8B.
Read more via Ukraine Business News
Support Kyiv-based TechUkraine team here.
- Come Back Alive is one of the largest charitable foundations that supports Ukrainian soldiers.