CleanMyMac team launches a new Menu App that has been expanded to include new tools for monitoring the health of Mac computers. The new functionality is now available for free to all users.
The new Menu App functionality is aiming to increase the longevity of a Mac by adding five detailed monitors. These updates will give users general information about Mac’s health, pressure, temperature and consumption processes.
- Protection monitoring: Gives quick ideas on how to protect a Mac computer from malware and threats.**
- Storage and hard drive monitoring: Helps keep track of the available storage, temperature, types of data stored on a drive and size of trash that users can clean immediately.
- CPU monitoring: Aside from keeping an eye on the load of the CPU, users can now see the top-consuming apps, the uptime of the system and watch for unusual activity spikes.
- RAM monitoring: Gives information about what’s happening with computer’s RAM, RAM-consuming apps, and whether it’s okay to keep pushing it further.
- Battery monitoring: Helps to check the number of charge cycles, the overall battery health, and how much time it would take till the battery is fully charged.
- Availability: Users can download the new version of CleanMyMac X from: MacPaw website. The update will be available in the Mac App Store and Setapp in a few days. The new Menu app is available for both trial and paid versions.
- System requirements: macOS 10.12 and higher
With 5 new monitors, users will be able to assess their Mac’s current condition and stability. In case any problem occurs, users will be able to rapidly diagnose their Macs and take steps to prevent any further deterioration. We’re proud of this update and wanted to thank all our beta-testers for helping us. Their feedback and the dedicated work of our team in our home country Ukraine made this release happen. We believe the new Menu App will be a game-changer for your Mac health monitoring routine, – Oleksandr Kosovan, CEO of MacPaw
is an advanced clean-up app, designed to power-up and protect Macs. Developed by software powerhouse MacPaw, the app has been downloaded more than 20 million times, helping users keep their machines in optimum condition for the past 14 years. The latest award-winning version, CleanMyMac X, is available on the and not only declutters, but protects your device from malware, adware, and more, making it a comprehensive tool for keeping your Mac running safely and smoothly for years to come.
- Come Back Alive is one of the largest charitable foundations that supports Ukrainian soldiers.