NATO Secretary General Jens Stoltenberg, Leaders and Ministers from 22 Allied countries launched NATO’s Innovation Fund, the world’s first multi-sovereign venture capital fund.
- The Fund will invest 1 billion euros in early-stage start-ups and other venture capital funds developing dual-use emerging technologies of priority to NATO.
- These include: artificial intelligence; big-data processing; quantum-enabled technologies; autonomy; biotechnology and human enhancement; novel materials; energy; propulsion and space.
This initiative would be totally incomplete without Ukraine’s ecosystem – its defense innovators have the most relevant and practical battlefield insights. No country is better positioned to deliver defense-focused startups, – Anton Verkhovodov, Ukrainian tech advocate and VC specialist.
Support Kyiv-based TechUkraine team here.
- Come Back Alive is one of the largest charitable foundations that supports Ukrainian soldiers.
- MacPaw Development Fund
- Army SOS, which develops drones;
- Help on the Ministry of Defense website.