Minister of Digital transformation of Ukraine presented the “Peace Prize” from the President Volodymyr Zelenskyy for the regional Vice president for corporate external and legal affairs of Microsoft Europe, Jeff Bullwinkel, in Lugano within the Ukraine Recovery Conference.
- Microsoft was one of the first to suspend sales and services in Russia. Also they provided financial assistance to Ukraine and free cloud services for Ukrainians.
- Previously, “Peace Prize” From Ukraine received the Vice president of Google Karan Bhatia.
Mykhailo Fedorov, Vice Prime Minister and Minister of Digital Transformation of Ukraine: “We are proud of such cooperation and consider Microsoft as a true friend of our country. Our team will continue to work on joint projects. I am sure that together we will speed up the tech development of Ukraine.
Support Kyiv-based TechUkraine team here.
- Come Back Alive is one of the largest charitable foundations that supports Ukrainian soldiers.
- MacPaw Development Fund
- Army SOS, which develops drones;
- Help on the Ministry of Defense website.