British National Cyber Security Center CEO Linda Cameron said that the lives of millions of innocent people are in jeopardy due to cyber threats, just like on the battlefield.
- Speaking at the Tel Aviv University Cyber Week on Tuesday, British National Cyber Security Center CEO Linda Cameron said that the lives of millions of innocent people are in jeopardy due to cyber threats, just like on the battlefield, but that “Ukrainian cyber defenders repelled the attacks and are real heroes.”
- Top US official on cybersecurity Anne Neuberger listed four key areas to improve in:
-Securing critical infrastructure to protect national decision-making and making software more secure;
-Working with partners to prepare for cyber incidents before they happen, including expanding cyber resources aid to allies as was done in Ukraine;
-Reinforcing norms of enforceable cyber, including at the UN and a 36-nation counter-ransom ware initiative;
-Implementing the Department of Defense’s “defend forward” approach of holding state and non-state actors responsible for attacks, just like in the physical world.
- US National Cyber Director Chris Inglis said everyone must realize that the cyber sphere should be subordinate and does not exist for its own sake.
Read more via Jerusalem Post
Support Kyiv-based TechUkraine team here.
- Come Back Alive is one of the largest charitable foundations that supports Ukrainian soldiers.
- MacPaw Development Fund
- Army SOS, which develops drones;
- Help on the Ministry of Defense website.