Founded by Ukrainians Adwisely (ex-RetargetApp), an ad automation platform for e-commerce DTC brands, announced that it has raised $1.5 million Seed Round led by TMT Investments Plc with participation from Gaingels, Mana Ventures, CABRA VC, ICU Ventures, and a group of angel investors, including Wrike’s Andrew F. Filev.
- The investment brings the company’s total funding to $3.9 million.
- The company, which now offers ad automation solutions for Facebook, Instagram, Youtube, and Google, plans to use the new funds to integrate with more advertising platforms with the highest potential for the fast-growing DTC brands, such as TikTok, Pinterest, and Twitter, before raising Series A later this year.
- Founded in 2018, Adwisely is an ads automation platform that brings increased efficiency to the ad buying process for growing e-commerce SMBs. Adwisely works with 1000+ DTC brands across categories and delivers ROAS that is 2x higher than market benchmarks, at a cost up to 10x lower than ad agencies.
Our team of Ukrainian pros is now distributed across the world and working hard towards our big goal to fully replace the need in traditional advertising agencies for the developing e-commerce DTC brands with an ad automation tool-box that’s faster, cheaper, and more efficient, – Paul Matvienko, CEO and founder of Adwisely.
Support Kyiv-based TechUkraine team here.
- Come Back Alive is one of the largest charitable foundations that supports Ukrainian soldiers.
- MacPaw Development Fund
- Army SOS, which develops drones;
- Help on the Ministry of Defense website.