Black Unicorn PR within the partnership with UNIT.City organizes the workshop “International PR for Ukrainian startup ecosystem: how to present yourself successfully to journalists and investors”. The goal and the purpose of the event are to help Ukrainian startups to tell about themselves to the international community and find new opportunities to present themselves to investors.
Session 1. How international PR works and what every founder needs to know about it
Speaker: Julija (JJ) Jegorova, Founder & CEO Black Unicorn PR
Tuesday, 19 July 17:00 (Kyiv time)
Session 2. Pitching media: How to become newsworthy for international journalists
Speaker: Mike Butcher, Editor-at-large of TechCrunch
Wednesday, 20 July 17:00 (Kyiv time)
What we’re going to talk about:
- What international PR is and why it is important for startups to adopt it early
- Public Relations VS Advertising
- The core role of PR: newsworthiness and timeless are key
- Where does PR fit into your customer journey
- PESO media model
- Fitting into news agenda: success stories
- PR essentials: your “go-to” guide
- Q&A session
Dates: 19-20 July 2020, 17:00 | Online
Register to participate here
A link to the zoom will be sent directly to registered participants.
- Come Back Alive is one of the largest charitable foundations that supports Ukrainian soldiers.