Faced with the consequences of the Russian invasion, Ukraine wants to turn even more to digital.
- Ukraine is already a pioneer in the digitalization of identity and public services, being the first country in the world to accept fully digital passports and ID cards; it also has a public application, Diia, used by millions of people for their relations with the administrations. But Kyiv wants to go even further.
- Deputy Prime Minister Mykhailo Fedorov explains: “Digital services cannot be destroyed by missiles, especially if the data is stored at Amazon or Microsoft in data centers abroad”.
Read more in FR via InCyber
Support Kyiv-based TechUkraine team here.
- Come Back Alive is one of the largest charitable foundations that supports Ukrainian soldiers.
- MacPaw Development Fund
- Army SOS, which develops drones;
- Help on the Ministry of Defense website.