The Ukrainian Come Back Alive foundation and the Turkish Baykar Technologies company have officially announced their cooperation
- On August 3, the directors of the organizations have signed a Memorandum on expanding cooperation in Istanbul.
- “Come Back Alive” foundation has reached the new systematic level of international cooperation: “As an institution we realize that the Russian-Ukrainian war, unfortunately, will not be over in a day, so we are aiming for long-term work.”
- Recently, The Come Back Alive Foundation, which provides targeted support to the Armed Forces of Ukraine, was the first NGO in Ukraine to purchase a Bayraktar TB2 unmanned aerial vehicle complex for a total cost of USD 16,502,450.
You can support our team and donate to TechUkraine here.
- Come Back Alive
- MacPaw Development Fund
- Army SOS, which develops drones
- Help on the Ministry of Defense website