The manufacturer of the Bayraktar is ready to start the construction of a plant in Ukraine.
- The Turkish drone manufacturer Baykar Makina purchased land and will build a factory in Ukraine.
- Just a week ago, the Ukrainian government approved a bilateral agreement and sent it to the parliament for ratification, said, ambassador Vasyl Bodnar.
- Baykar Makina developed the plant project and intends to implement it due to the personal commitment of the company’s owners to build this production facility in Ukraine.
- The decision is political and practical since a significant portion of the drones manufactured at this plant will have Ukrainian components.
- The ambassador added that both before the war and now, the field of defense technology is one of the drivers of Ukrainian-Turkish relations.
You can support our team and donate to TechUkraine here.