According to the National Bank of Ukraine, the export volume of computer services for the first half of 2022 is 3.74 billion dollars, which is 23% more than for the same period of the previous year.
- This is almost UAH 110 billion of revenues to the economy of Ukraine.
- At the same time, the amount of taxes and fees paid by the IT industry in the first half of the year amounted to UAH 32.6 billion.
- According to the association’s executive director, Kostyantyn Vasyuk, the export figures for June indicate a decrease in growth rates compared to the two previous months.
The national IT industry still retains significant potential for growth. However, if critically important issues are not resolved in the coming weeks, we will presumably see a regression in the next reporting periods already, – Konstantin Vasyuk, Executive Director of the Association.
You can support our team and donate to TechUkraine here.
Come Back Alive is one of the largest charitable foundations that supports Ukrainian soldiers, founded by the IT specialist Vitaliy Deynega. The organization collected more than 210 million UAH (more than $7M) in 2014. According to Na chasi, the Patreon page Come Back Alive is in the top ten projects by the number of financial donations.
There are several other organizations to support:
- MacPaw Development Fund
- Army SOS, which develops drones;
- Everybody Can, an organization that supports internally displaced people;
- Help on the Ministry of Defense website.