Six months into the war, Spotify is rebranding the Music of Ukraine playlist as UNITED24: Music For Ukraine and creating a new way to support the country and its people.
- Spotify relaunched with a special video message from Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelenskyy in advance of Ukraine’s Independence Day on August 24.
- The playlist features music from Ukrainian artists, in addition to other artists around the world who have pledged support to Ukraine.
- Even after Independence Day, the playlist will continue to be updated to help share the voices of Ukraine with the world – donate U24
- Artists also have the ability to change the image on their Spotify profiles to support Ukraine.
You can support our team and donate to TechUkraine here.
Come Back Alive is one of the largest charitable foundations that supports Ukrainian soldiers, founded by the IT specialist Vitaliy Deynega. The organization collected more than 210 million UAH (more than $7M) in 2014. According to Na chasi, the Patreon page Come Back Alive is in the top ten projects by the number of financial donations.
There are several other organizations to support:
- MacPaw Development Fund
- Army SOS, which develops drones;
- Everybody Can, an organization that supports internally displaced people;
- Help on the Ministry of Defense website.