New investments for Ukrainian startup ecosystem by EU fund.
- Lars Seier Christensen, Founder and Owner of the Seier Capital International, is looking for blockchain startups in Ukraine despite the war.
- The private family office of Danish businessman, entrepreneur and investor Lars Seier Christensen, chairman and founder of the Concordium Foundation, decided to allocate an investment pool of 10 million euros for projects utilizing the Concordium blockchain. And Ukrainian startups building blockchain products are in priority for Seier Capital.
- Read more and apply
You can donate to TechUkraine here.
Come Back Alive is one of the largest charitable foundations that supports Ukrainian soldiers, founded by the IT specialist Vitaliy Deynega. The organization collected more than 210 million UAH (more than $7M) in 2014. According to Na chasi, the Patreon page Come Back Alive is in the top ten projects by the number of financial donations.
There are several other organizations to support:
- MacPaw Development Fund
- Army SOS, which develops drones;
- Everybody Can, an organization that supports internally displaced people;
- Help on the Ministry of Defense website.