Ukraine will present one of the largest pavilions at the legendary Web Summit 2022 – the world’s largest technological conference . And you have the opportunity to join this initiative which will become a landmark for Ukraine this year.
- Despite the war, our country will be represented by the largest delegation in history, including funds, IT service companies, government institutions, ecosystem organizations, and 24 leading Ukrainian startups. Our national pavilion will be one of the biggest at the conference. Based on this innovative space, presentations, lectures by experts, workshops, startup pitches, as well as charity events will take place every day.
- The main goal of the Ukrainian National Pavilion at Web Summit 2022 is to present the powerful Ukrainian tech ecosystem and investment potential to the global IT community and loudly declare that the best time to invest in Ukraine is now.
- Today, when the whole world’s attention is focused on Ukraine, participation in the Web Summit is a great chance for the Ukrainian tech business to make a loud statement, find new customers, partners, investors and even more actively contribute to the economic development of the country.
- Join the project of the Ukrainian National Pavilion at Web Summit 2022. We will win together!
You can support our team and donate to TechUkraine here.
- Come Back Alive is one of the largest charitable foundations that supports Ukrainian soldiers, founded by the IT specialist Vitaliy Deynega. The organization collected more than 210 million UAH (more than $7M) in 2014. According to Na chasi, the Patreon page Come Back Alive is in the top ten projects by the number of financial donations.
- MacPaw Development Fund
- Army SOS, which develops drones;
- Everybody Can, an organization that supports internally displaced people;
- Help on the Ministry of Defense website.