October edition of Djinni’s report on the tech job market in Ukraine, based on user activity on the platform.
- Active candidates: +144% , 64,000, jobs online: -48%, compared to October 2021
- Salaries are roughly the same as a year before
- The monthly number of hires is back to the pre-war level
- Candidates’ response rates are better than ever
Support TechUkraine team here.
- Come Back Alive is one of the largest charitable foundations that supports Ukrainian soldiers, founded by the IT specialist Vitaliy Deynega. The organization collected more than 210 million UAH (more than $7M) in 2014. According to Na chasi, the Patreon page Come Back Alive is in the top ten projects by the number of financial donations.
- MacPaw Development Fund
- Army SOS, which develops drones;
- Everybody Can, an organization that supports internally displaced people;
- Help on the Ministry of Defense website.