Under the threat of bombs, they want to defy the war. During the day, they work for their start-up. At night, they resist. Their weapon: technology.
- IT Arena 2022 in Lviv
- Ukrainian founders and tech teams
- Resilience and growth of Ukrainian innovative sector
Read the article by Grallet Guillaume who visited IT Arena in Lviv and wrote the article for Le Point.
Support TechUkraine team here.
- Come Back Alive is one of the largest charitable foundations that supports Ukrainian soldiers, founded by the IT specialist Vitaliy Deynega. The organization collected more than 210 million UAH (more than $7M) in 2014. According to Na chasi, the Patreon page Come Back Alive is in the top ten projects by the number of financial donations.
- MacPaw Development Fund
- Army SOS, which develops drones;
- Everybody Can, an organization that supports internally displaced people;
- Help on the Ministry of Defense website.