Ukrainian N-iX Game & VR Studio has open registration for a training course the Unreal Engine.
- Previously, Studio won $100,000 Epic Games MegaGrant and realized to develop a full-fledged UE training center.
- N-iX is starting a training course for those who want to advance their knowledge in Unreal Engine and find their desired job in game development. During this course, the participants will receive the necessary skills to work in Unreal Engine 4, as we will cover everything from basic functionality to how to assemble a project.
- Classes will be held offline at the company’s Lviv office and will start on the 1st of November.
Support TechUkraine team here.
- Come Back Alive is one of the largest charitable foundations that supports Ukrainian soldiers, founded by the IT specialist Vitaliy Deynega. The organization collected more than 210 million UAH (more than $7M) in 2014. According to Na chasi, the Patreon page Come Back Alive is in the top ten projects by the number of financial donations.
- MacPaw Development Fund
- Army SOS, which develops drones;
- Everybody Can, an organization that supports internally displaced people;
- Help on the Ministry of Defense website.