Ukraine will present one of the largest pavilions at Web Summit 2022 – the legendary global tech event in Portugal
Ukrainian Pavilion 2022: prominent startups, VC funds, IT service companies, government institutions, and ecosystem organizations of Ukraine are gathering together to present the biggest tech hub in Eastern Europe to the world.
Ukrainian Tech Ecosystem During The War:
- The export volume of computer services for the first half of 2022 has reached $3.74 bln, which is 23% more than for the same period of 2021
- Ukrainian start-ups and tech companies raised almost $350 mln in the first six months of 2022
- The country’s tech talent pool counts nearly 300,000 developers
Discover more about the bravest and most resilient tech founders, startups and companies from Ukraine – visit the pavilion during the conference in Lisbon, 1-4.11 – Details
Support TechUkraine team here.
- Come Back Alive is one of the largest charitable foundations that supports Ukrainian soldiers, founded by the IT specialist Vitaliy Deynega. The organization collected more than 210 million UAH (more than $7M) in 2014. According to Na chasi, the Patreon page Come Back Alive is in the top ten projects by the number of financial donations.
- MacPaw Development Fund
- Army SOS, which develops drones;
- Everybody Can, an organization that supports internally displaced people;
- Help on the Ministry of Defense website.