David van Weel, Assistant Secretary General at NATO, and Mykhailo Fedorov, Minister of Digital Transformation of Ukraine, met at Web Summit to discuss the options of cooperation in innovation sphere which will help to defend Ukraine against Russia’s brutal aggression.
- David van Weel is the NATO secretary general’s primary advisor on emerging security challenges and their implications for the security of the Alliance.
- 4.11 within SecuritySummit at Web Summit David has talked about NATO’s ambitious steps to redesign its engagement with the drivers of today’s innovation – the private sector – by launching the Defence Innovation Accelerator for the North Atlantic (DIANA) and the NATO Innovation Fund.
- With these initiatives, allies are stepping up their commitment to keep NATO strong through innovation and technology.
Support TechUkraine team here.
- Come Back Alive is one of the largest charitable foundations that supports Ukrainian soldiers, founded by the IT specialist Vitaliy Deynega. The organization collected more than 210 million UAH (more than $7M) in 2014. According to Na chasi, the Patreon page Come Back Alive is in the top ten projects by the number of financial donations.
- MacPaw Development Fund
- Army SOS, which develops drones;
- Everybody Can, an organization that supports internally displaced people;
- Help on the Ministry of Defense website.