The Ministry of Digital Transformation of Ukraine will advise Germany on the government and public sector’s modernization and digitalization.
- The Ministry of Digitital Transformation of Ukraine team met with the State Secretary of the Ministry of the Interior of Germany, Markus Richter, and representatives from the innovative center of state technologies, GovTech.
- Ukraine will share its experience in the field of digitization of public services and protection of state registers, as well as present the knowledge gained by Ukrainian startups as well as insight into technical and state ecosystems.
- During the meeting, the parties discussed the possible exchange of experience in implementing the Diia application in Ukraine with the first MVP or pilot projects that will be implemented for e-ID in Germany.
Support TechUkraine team here.
- Come Back Alive is one of the largest charitable foundations that supports Ukrainian soldiers, founded by the IT specialist Vitaliy Deynega. The organization collected more than 210 million UAH (more than $7M) in 2014. According to Na chasi, the Patreon page Come Back Alive is in the top ten projects by the number of financial donations.
- MacPaw Development Fund
- Army SOS, which develops drones;
- Everybody Can, an organization that supports internally displaced people;
- Help on the Ministry of Defense website.