“Startup Academy” from Google is an opportunity to learn how to develop a startup, as well as how to bring your business to the Ukrainian and international markets and attract investments.
Register and get your access to all of the course recordings and materials.
The course consists of 7 educational trainings and covers the following topics:
- building a business model and launching a startup;
- team management and financial management;
- unit economy and startup market entry;
- investments and grants engagement.
The speakers are representatives of the Ukrainian startup industry, business owners and managers, startup founders, lecturers and mentors.
Share the link with your colleagues and friends. The recordings will be available for a limited time.
Support TechUkraine team here.
- Come Back Alive is one of the largest charitable foundations that supports Ukrainian soldiers, founded by the IT specialist Vitaliy Deynega. The organization collected more than 210 million UAH (more than $7M) in 2014. According to Na chasi, the Patreon page Come Back Alive is in the top ten projects by the number of financial donations.
- MacPaw Development Fund