Ukranian Startup Fund, TA Ventures Ministry Of Digital Transformation presented the Map of startups with priority verticals for investment. Key niches:
- Cybersecurity & Military tech
- Energy and sustainability
- Logistics Tech, Export / Import and others
Donate to Kyiv-based TechUkraine team here.
- Come Back Alive is one of the largest charitable foundations that supports Ukrainian soldiers, founded by the IT specialist Vitaliy Deynega. The organization collected more than 210 million UAH (more than $7M) in 2014. According to Na chasi, the Patreon page Come Back Alive is in the top ten projects by the number of financial donations.
- MacPaw Development Fund
- Army SOS, which develops drones;
- Everybody Can, an organization that supports internally displaced people;
- Help on the Ministry of Defense website.