Ukraine’s tech sector demonstrates colossal resilience during wartime.
Read TechUkraine’s digest of 1.10-30.11.2022:
- Analytics: Ukrainian tech ecosystem during war
- Wartime scaling up: new offices in Ukraine and globally
- Venture capital and investments in wartime
- Tech Ecosystem news during aggression
- Ministry of Digital Transformation: wartime projects & initiatives
- Featured Articles via global and Ukrainian media
Support TechUkraine team here.
- Come Back Alive is one of the largest charitable foundations that supports Ukrainian soldiers, founded by the IT specialist Vitaliy Deynega. The organization collected more than 210 million UAH (more than $7M) in 2014. According to Na chasi, the Patreon page Come Back Alive is in the top ten projects by the number of financial donations.
- MacPaw Development Fund