Within the International Conference Standing With the Ukrainian People held in Paris today the Prime Minister of Ukraine Denys Shmyhal with Minister of Economy, Finance and Industrial and Digital Sovereignty of the French Republic Bruno Le Maire signed Long-term Roadmap between the Government of Ukraine and the Government of France on the launch of a program to support the digital industry of Ukraine.
- The cooperation between countries will be enhanced in digital and cyberspace.
- French government will invest 1 mln euros in Ukrainian startups.
- La French Tech will provide support for studying in well-known Ecole 42.
- STATION F will host Ukrainian tech teams.
Earlier, following the results of an International Standing with the Ukrainian People Conference, about 1 billion euros were attracted from foreign partners, half of which are grants.
Two weeks ago director of TechUkraine Nataly Veremeeva arrived for a working visit to France to explore the opportunities of closer cooperation of our two countries and build bridges with ecosystem players.
You can support our team and donate to TechUkraine here.
- Come Back Alive is one of the largest charitable foundations that supports Ukrainian soldiers, founded by the IT specialist Vitaliy Deynega. The organization collected more than 210 million UAH (more than $7M) in 2014.
- MacPaw Development Fund
- KOLO fund