On December 16, 2022, the awarding ceremony for the winners of the second wave of the new phase of the “Climate Innovation Vouchers” grant project will take place. 13 Ukrainian small and medium business companies will receive a total of around €500 000.
- The project has been successfully implemented in Ukraine since 2017 with the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development support and funding from the European Union.
- Each company will receive up to €50,000 to develop or implement technologies that reduce greenhouse gas emissions, increase energy efficiency and prevent climate change. The project provides for financing “green” technologies at various levels — from the modernization of production lines to the protection of intellectual property. This year, the most popular services that beneficiaries want to use are intellectual property protection, certification, software development, engineering, etc.
- Representatives of the delegation of the European Union in Ukraine, the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, as well as the Government of Ukraine will congratulate the new beneficiaries on the victory in the “Climate Innovation Vouchers” project.
- The award ceremony will be held online on December 16, 2022. For the awards in the studio, the representatives of the winning companies will be invited. For all those interested, the online broadcast will also be available on the greencubator social media Facebook, Youtube, and LinkedIn.
Climate Innovation Vouchers (CIV) project is a component of the EBRD’s Climate Change Finance and Technology Transfer Center (FINTECC) program, supported by the EU EU4CLIMATE initiative.
You can support our team and donate to TechUkraine here.
- Come Back Alive is one of the largest charitable foundations that supports Ukrainian soldiers, founded by the IT specialist Vitaliy Deynega. The organization collected more than 210 million UAH (more than $7M) in 2014.
- MacPaw Development Fund
- KOLO fund