How does it work?
Ringostat is end-to-end analytics, call tracking and virtual PBX in a single platform, multi-functional solutions include:
- Call tracking. Static, dynamic and combined. Defines the source of the call, up to the channel, campaign, and keyword.
- Virtual PBX. Flexible schemes of call forwarding, multi-level IVR, voicemail, and call queue — a functionality that makes uniform the sales reps workload.
- Callback widget. The experience of Ringostat users shows that the callback widget helps boost the number of calls by 48%. There is an opportunity to customize the widget color and design so matches the website.
- End-to-end analytics. Allows comparing costs on campaigns from advertising systems with revenue from the CRM. Automatically counts ROI by each channel, as well as the cost of the proper call.
- Integrations with 20+ systems. There are CRM systems, analytical systems, advertising accounts, CMS/Site builders, conversion rate optimization, bid management, and message sending systems, among them.
Ringostat is Google Analytics official partner.
Oleksandr Maksimeniuk, founder and CVO of Ringostat started his career in digital marketing from a small e-commerce project in 2004. In 2010 he joined Netpeak agency and since 2013 started his active work with Ringostat.
In 2014 Ringostat had a team that included 3 members. Now, in 2019, it has grown up to 60+ members, placed in two Ukrainian cities: Odesa and Cherkasy.
Clients: Audi, Mercedes-Benz, OLX, LUN, Avto RIA
Ringostat has 29 reviews on the G2 platform with a 4,8/5 rating. At the same time, Ringostat has a 4,9/5 rating on the Capterra platform.