How proactive Ukrainian IT clusters and communities fight against COVID-19 countywide.
Kharkiv IT Cluster launched the project IT4Life:
- analyzing the needs of the hospitals; fundraising; starting the partnership project to buy medical equipment, express tests, masks, respirators, etc.
- The project has already raised 3,6mln UAH
- Companies which support the project: NIX Solutions, Cloud Works, AltexSoft, Softserve Kharkiv, Promodo Digital Agency, СП «Радміртех», Intellias, WiserBrand, AnyforSoft, EPAM Ukraine, GlobalLogic Ukraine, Artjoker, Sloboda Studio Ukraine, Telesens Academy, INSART Ukraine, Aimprosoft.
More about the project in RU here.
Lviv IT Cluster launches COVID-19 Emergency Project
- The mission of the United for health project is to prevent the spread of COVID-19 and help the citizens who tested positive in Lviv and Lviv region; mobilizing forces of the IT community in Lviv, municipal and regional authorities, and the Coronavirus emergency operation center.
- 25.03 IT Cluster’s companies donated 3 million UAH. All money of the Fund will be effectively distributed to those places and facilities, which will be determined by the emergency operation centers in Lviv and Lviv region.
- 50% of the proceeds of each IT Arena ticket, tech event with a global outlook and scale which is going to take place on October 2-4 in Lviv, will be directed to the United for Health initiative to help combat the spread of coronavirus in Lviv – the conference’s host city.
Read more in Eng here.
Dnipro IT cluster and IТ Dnipro Community joined the efforts to support doctors of the local hospitals:
- Companies which support the project: Inspira, KMBS Alumni Дніпро, Board, internet community Пандемія: Допомога лікарням, Runit, charity fund Kiddo
More info in UA here.