Reface investor Sergey Tokarev announced founding an ML and AI venture studio Pawa with Denis Dmitrenko, Kyle Sygyda and Hanna Shuvalova that will scale machine learning ideas from a concept to a fully-fledged company. The team aims to build the biggest EU platform for development the AI and ML (maching learning) projects.
It’s not accelerator, incubator or VC fund. Pawa will become involved from the very start to:
• generate and validate ideas
• build, test, and iterate the product
• provide pre-seed and seed financing (for up to US$500k)
• acquire customers
• recruit talents
• provide HR, legal, and administrative support
• give access to a vast network of ML researchers and engineers, renowned entrepreneurs, and top-tier investors.